- To Build a Bouldering community
- To find a common goal for MN boulders and stick to it
- To build a wall to climb at that is not VE
- A place to climb in Minneapolis
- 20-30 Founding Memebers
- 40-60 Co-Op Memebers
- 2000 Square Foot space
- Estimated cost to members is $40 per month with a 12 month minimum
- Founding members will help with startup costs
A 2nd Meeting for April 3rd, 2010.
Submit ideas for name of the Co-op.
Please find more people interested in the co-op.
I will be out of town for work on the 3rd. let me know if i need to help with something that arises from the meeting.ReplyDelete