We will be stripping/setting Thursday April 11th & 18th from 5:30p to 10p. The first setting night, we'll work on the cave & 15 degree walls. Remember, we strip/set going clockwise...60 to 50, vertical, north 10, etc. Certified setters can go ahead and backfill the walls we've already set. We will try our best not to remove any new problems set ahead of the rotation.
To all interested & current setters:
- Everyone must attend a Route Setting Night before they can set on an individual basis.
- Route Setters can strip walls on Route Setting Nights only.
- Everyone must tag their problems.
- Everyone must tape under the holds.
- Please clean up after yourselves.
Zacharey Morris & MNCC
Post a Comment